Houses, History, and all that Jazz
Sunday, September 22, 2019 Noon-5pm, rain or shine
See a number of wonderful homes, from the plushness of the Gilded Age to 21st Century chic, all on this self-guided tour.
Tickets still available!
Print out your PayPal receipt or save confirmation email and bring with ID to the day of tour check-in at start location to receive your tour brochure and map.
In Fort Greene (cash only – on sale after August 15)
- BAM Box Office, 30 Lafayette Ave.
- Greenlight Bookstore, 686 Fulton St.
- Yu Interiors, 15 Greene Ave.
- Gnarly Vines, 350 Myrtle Ave.
- The Fort Greene Farmers Market,
- DeKalb Ave. & Washington Park (Sat. 9/7, 9/14 & 9/21 only, cash/credit cards accepted)
Day of Tour Tickets $30*
In Fort Greene at Start Location after 11:45 am
FORT GREENE PARK, DeKalb Ave. & Washington Park entrance (Check-in day of event to pick-up your tour brochure & map.)
PayPal purchasers have the option to reserve entry for two special guided tours: These limited-capacity guided tours are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. One reservation per ticket will be honored. Info available after purchase.